Roof Contractors in Atlanta, Marietta, Alpharetta, Roswell & Beyond
Roof contractors in Atlanta and throughout the southeastern United States should perform a thorough evaluation on a home before beginning any project. The area’s propensity for dramatic shifts in weather and the likelihood for surrounding, overhanging trees are just a couple of the things that should be taken into consideration when determining a home’s roofing needs.
Other things to consider include:
- A precise measurement of the roof
- Roof design issues that may need correction to solve past problems
- Layers of roofing that exist
- The type of wood roof decking and any visible signs of damage
- Ventilation and ways to enhance if needed
- Flashing and ways to enhance if needed
- The pitch and shape of the roof
- A plan for delivery and clean up to minimize disturbance
- Suggestions to provide alternative shingles suitable to the neighborhood
Howe Roofs provides all customers with a 60-point survey that will assess these factors and others to determine the best material for the home’s new roof. Whether you are seeking a roof company in Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Douglasville or anywhere else in the area, be sure to choose one of the most experienced roofing companies in Atlanta – Howe Roofs. Our professional roofers have several decades’ worth of experience and are trained in-house, using the same tried and true techniques that have been used by Howe Roofs since 1947.
We also provide residential and commercial roofing in Charleston, SC; Raleigh, NC; and Savannah, GA. Contact us to lean what makes us one of the best roof contractors in Atlanta and throughout the southeastern United States.
Atlanta, GA office: (770) 424-5540
Macon, GA office: (770) 424-5540
Charleston, SC office: (843) 277-9561
Charlotte, NC office: (803) 223-9675
Columbia, SC office: (803) 223-9675
Raleigh, NC office: (919) 251-6022
Savannah, GA office: (912) 228-3567